Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Success in SL!!

Wow, I finally got into Second Life and participated in my first online Evening Prayer. There were two other women who were trying Evening Prayer for the first time in a group as well. Pretty cool experience although I must admit that as I was trying to fumble my way through controls, it was a bit distracting as prayer goes. We're going to tentatively meet again tomorrow night and I have been invited to a weekly discussion group this Saturday. We'll see how it goes!

As for how I was able to finally connect.... There was a new version of the application that was made available 2 days ago. I downloaded it and voila! I was in.

It's nice to feel some success and this means I don't have to make a last minute switch to my project!! Thanks be to God!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home