Saturday, March 29, 2008

Oh what a week......

I'm finally doing it. I spoke with my boss and told him that I was being called to fulltime study and would be leaving my position. He was not surprised, nor was he in a hurry to set an exit date. Mary and I put in our firm request for on campus housing, got Aidan registered for Kindergarten and Mary has applied for her Massachussets Nursing License. Now I just need to rent our house, have the mother of all garage sales, finish this semester and June term before moving.

On another positive note, my two nephews were Baptized on Easter and most of my family was in attendance. Imagine if you will, six boys ranging in age from 11 months to 9 years pumped up on sugar courtesy of the EasterBunny and the loot collected during three egg hunts! We had a ball! One thing became abundantly clear to me. I need our liturgy as a fundamental component of my worship life. In spite of how wonderful their congregaton and Pastor are, the Presbyterian Church is not where I belong. Thank God for the Episcopal Church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home